Migration v5 to v6
for the mappers user
there should not be any change needed as the api should be backward compatible, if you encounter an issue please raise a ticket Just make sure all the module are on the same version, as the generic type change will lead to weird errors if not.
for mapper producers
- the mapper config now as a new parameterized type representing the source object
- the ReflectionService is now a abstract class, you can use the static method or instantiate the DefaultReflectionService
- PropertyMeta and ClassMeta now implements a withReflectionService method
Migration v4 to v5
- for mapper there should not be any change needed the api should be backward compatible, if you encounter an issue please raise a ticket
- the mapper producer the getter/setter factory have changed, but I really doubt anybody is doing that if you do drop me an email.
Migration v3 to v4
- create new
lightning-csvmodule with only the csv parser
- the following classes in
CsvParserdsl without out the mapping part has been added to
there is still one in org.simpleflatmapper.csv.
- the mappers returned don’t exposed the
mapTomethod anymore to allow for
Migration v2 to v3
sfm module has been split into
- sfm-csv for the Csv related code, CsvParser, CsvMapper, CsvWritter.
- sfm-jdbc for the Jdbc related code, JdbcMapper, PreparedStatementMapper, Crud.
the packages have been renamed
- org.sfm -> org.simpleflatmapper
- org.sfm.utils -> org.simpleflatmapper.util
Joda time support
You know need to include the sfm-converter-joda-time module.